Saturday, August 22, 2009

I resigned RT

This week had me made a hard decision. I resigned my relief teaching position. Ever since the undergrads start their uni terms, the shool has been calling me everyday for assignment. But i have to let go.

Every students in the school know that i am a relief teacher by now. They will never fail to ask me "are you coming to our class today?" On my last day, the students were exceptionally fun. They shared many many IQ tests with me, which was quite lame seriously. But i never had the courage to tell them it was my last day.

Had a chat with the admin person who "book" me everyday for RT before my departure. When i told her i found another job, she quickly added that there was an open position in the General Office!! But anyways, the salary would remunerate with qualifications. So i would most probably be expecting $1200 thereabout, which was not my cake. When i told her where i work, she immediately passed me her contact details so that i can pull strings for her. Haha. She worked in the school for 8yrs but no upgrade prospect.

So you are curious about where i work right? Wahahaha.. Don't tell you. Actually i was very sian one fine day. So i decided to send my resume to 3 ads that attracted me. MONEY was 1 of the considering factors.

A) National Computer Systems (NCS Pte Ltd) but i rejected cos too far from school.
B) I can't remember which ad i sent. But anyway, that shit didn't reply.
C) American Eagle Tankers (AET Shipmanagement Pte Ltd) @ HarbourFront.

And i only had the "try try see see how it goes lor" feeling. Never did i expect them to shortlist me. They were willing to pay me what i demanded on my resume. So why not? Hee. Temp for 6mths, which was also what i wanted. The location fits my travel plan, company has a solid background, so i agreed.

I think i am the youngest there again. The place has a mix of people. From angmos to indians. And if you are wondering, I AM NOT working on a shipyard.

Ok, enough of it. Don't wanna reveal too much now. Just in case i breach the company policies.



Erm, i am not sure what people are searching for in my blog.... =x



Are they refering to this??



But it's not a monster. It's neither a dinosaur. It is BARNEY!! Haha.

No matter what people are searching for,



Before you go, here's one of the lame IQ question:
What room humans cannot enter?

Tell me your answers! :)

Contact Me.

Want my H.p number? Not so easy. You got to give me urs first. Hahaha.

or if you have any private matters (O.o) kindly leave a note and i will FIND u asap.

H.p number or private matters, press here. No Gimmicks. Guaranteed response. Unless you send nonsense. #@&^%

Archive Me.

Buy Me.

Donation

  © Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP