Sunday, August 30, 2009

Singapore Zoo!

Qing!! How you know the answer! The answer to the question "What room humans cannot enter?" is none other than mushroom. Oh well, i don't have a prize for you. Hahahaha

But, i can bring you to the zoo...

(This post is only applicable to my known friends only)

I have a total of 8 free admission passes to the Singapore Zoo courtesy of my company. The highly sought after Corporate Friends of the Zoo, as claimed by ahem .. my company, is available for booking.

Here's the deal. I shall provide the 8 passes minus 1 for myself (duh) at anytime until i cease to be an employee with them. Organise a gathering (with me of cos), and i will let you enter Singapore Zoo for free. No gimmicks, no catch. I just have to be present. Because . . .

Corporate Friends of the Zoo Membership rate cost a whopping $3,200 per annum! And if you lose that TWO fuking HIGHLY sought after cards, i will splash red paint on your house. I may allow you to choose the color u like. *evilgrin*


Benefits
Each card admits 4 persons free. Total 8 pax/day.
10% discount at participating Zoo F&B outlets
10% discount at participating retail outlets


Please let me know as early as possible so that i can make the booking/s. There's no restrictions to how many times an employee can book. If you want to go everyday, err.. i think you probably have a fetish for animals. I would suggest you see a psychologist. For your info, September weekends are almost fully booked since i last checked.

I am sorry that i cannot and will not entertain any request for borrowing of the cards.
I have the responsibility to ensure that the cards are under my safe keeping.

So what are you waiting for? I wanna go to the zooo.. Isn't it good to be Simon's friend! If you are still not 1 of my known friends, don't be jealous. You can try the "Contact Me" section. Send in your personal profile with PHOTO and let me review it. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. =P

Visit Singapore Zoo website for more information


The above was proudly brought to you by simon.
Enhance friendship ties, never dies.
Till then, take care!

Contact Me.

Want my H.p number? Not so easy. You got to give me urs first. Hahaha.

or if you have any private matters (O.o) kindly leave a note and i will FIND u asap.

H.p number or private matters, press here. No Gimmicks. Guaranteed response. Unless you send nonsense. #@&^%

Archive Me.

Buy Me.

Donation

  © Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP