Monday, September 14, 2009

Can you spot me?



This was "stolen" out from the office. Haha.

Can't believe time flies.

Also can't believe there's people so obsessed with me. He even bought things for me.

Luckily, he's already studying abroad.

If he was handsome, i would have . . . . =P
(In case you are wondering, that person is not in the photo. Get a life. Stop comparing!)

I need to chiong harder. Study harder. Work harder. Time isn't waiting anymore. Hang on, time never waits. ^_^

Ohhh, i always have this invisible rank on my sleeves. You should be able to see it if you stare harder. I don't think i was the emcee for this event. Peace.

Contact Me.

Want my H.p number? Not so easy. You got to give me urs first. Hahaha.

or if you have any private matters (O.o) kindly leave a note and i will FIND u asap.

H.p number or private matters, press here. No Gimmicks. Guaranteed response. Unless you send nonsense. #@&^%

Archive Me.

Buy Me.

Donation

  © Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP