Thursday, November 26, 2009

CapitaMalls Asia IPO

In case you didn't know, IPO stands for Initial Public Offerings. Capitaland's subsidiary, CapitaMalls Asia debuts on Wednesday with an 8.5% increase in share price closing at $2.30.

Everyone who were successfully allocated with the shares during IPO made an instant paper profit of $180 per lot (where 1 lot = 1000 shares) on the very first trading day!!

I submitted my bids for the IPO at $2.12 per share and it went through! But i sold them away on the first day because i will have to eat grass if i were to keep those shares.

Lastly, a big thank you to all the "shopping malls" for funding my new phone which i gonna purchase very soon.

Look out for the next post on my awesome visit to Eagle Venice!!

Contact Me.

Want my H.p number? Not so easy. You got to give me urs first. Hahaha.

or if you have any private matters (O.o) kindly leave a note and i will FIND u asap.

H.p number or private matters, press here. No Gimmicks. Guaranteed response. Unless you send nonsense. #@&^%

Archive Me.

Buy Me.

Donation

  © Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP