Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Going Crazy!



@%^K#NN$%C^C&B!!! LOOK AT WHAT BOTH MY LAPTOP AND PC DECIDED TO PUNK ON ME .....

BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH & BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. HOW NICEEE!


AND MY HANDPHONE IS SO #*$**@!#% THAT I CAN'T EVEN CHAT ON IT. THE PHONE WILL BEEP BEEP BEEP AND OFF IT GOES WITHIN ONE FUKING MINUTE.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL MY GADGETS!!!!

All i want for Christmas is a spanking new phone or netbook or laptop or desktop..
Please Santa?? I know you are always secretly reading my blog. Make my wish come true.
I will love you deeper than before. *sniffs* : (

Contact Me.

Want my H.p number? Not so easy. You got to give me urs first. Hahaha.

or if you have any private matters (O.o) kindly leave a note and i will FIND u asap.

H.p number or private matters, press here. No Gimmicks. Guaranteed response. Unless you send nonsense. #@&^%

Archive Me.

Buy Me.

Donation

  © Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP