Monday, November 2, 2009

McDonald's gimmick.

Seriously, my sister has been eating more Mac for the past few days. Just to get that miserable small pieces of sticker. I think this is the next best sales frenzy compared to Hello Kitty craze back in 2001.

I have 1 Monopoly paperboard in office and everyone has been coming forward to ask me. They seem curious and VERY interested. =.=



And i only had 1 meal since the start of the game. The rest of the stickers were contributed by my colleagues. There's another board in my house. All are filled except for those crucial property pieces to secure a win, all thanks to my sister for faithfully visiting McDonalds. {sneaky laughs}

What make customers coming back i believe, is the Instant Win reward. On top of the property stickers, the Instant Win gives an immediate gratification even if they can win a free Apple Pie. That adds up the value of every Mac meal they purchased.

Oh well, certainly all of us are eyeing for the coveted Sentosa Cove sticker but sadly, only ONE can win $50,000.

Gimmick or not? You decide.



McDonald's Monopoly Singapore Winners
Damn it. I gotta eat more McDonalds!!!!

Contact Me.

Want my H.p number? Not so easy. You got to give me urs first. Hahaha.

or if you have any private matters (O.o) kindly leave a note and i will FIND u asap.

H.p number or private matters, press here. No Gimmicks. Guaranteed response. Unless you send nonsense. #@&^%

Archive Me.

Buy Me.

Donation

  © Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP