Thursday, January 28, 2010

20 more working days!

Short update:

Yes. 20 more days with AET. Thereafter i'll fully concentrate on my upcoming exams in May.

Life has been a rush. 23yrs is a number that is neither here nor there... I've garnered enough real-life experiences in various workforce sectors and it is time i embark on my full-time career i really wanted.

But i need to make the right decision. The below post by someone YOUNGER than me probably hit me with inspirations and spurred me to take that shot i've been hesitating all these years, many years..

"Wow what a crazy year!
When I was 21 years old, I -
ORDed from the army
Took a job that paid less than $4 an hour
Got rejected from all three local universities
Took a job that paid $8 an hour
Came out to my parents
Got contracted as a financial planner and became officially self-employed
Bought my own life insurance
Fell in love with Thai because of The Love of Siam
Got my first, own non-Apple computer
Got my first 5-figure pay cheque
Won a company award
Became “boss” of 3 part-timers
And now, 22 is the age life really begins!"


Most likely, i don't have a choice liao. They already bribed me with their "welcome gift".

... and it comes with an embedded logo. =x

I should give them my trust and go for it. In fact, the track records that they achieved, proved that they are somebody i can really be with and learn from. I've seen it, they did it.

I'll write more when i have the time.

Take cares!

Contact Me.

Want my H.p number? Not so easy. You got to give me urs first. Hahaha.

or if you have any private matters (O.o) kindly leave a note and i will FIND u asap.

H.p number or private matters, press here. No Gimmicks. Guaranteed response. Unless you send nonsense. #@&^%

Archive Me.

Buy Me.

Donation

  © Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP