Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai

I forgot to go for work after CNY. Totally forgot about setting my alarm, which cost me to wake up at 11am. Infact, there's no admin support that morning. Cos 2 was on leave already, 1 applied for urgent leave, and i woke up super late. So i heard my boss was actually looking for me. haha. I went in that afternoon nevertheless.



When i went back, there's only 1 orange left. Apparently, someone stole my orange.. I replaced it and it got stolen again a few hours later. I was so pissed that i left a note:



I have 1 more week to go. Saw a lady coming for interview today. Should expect her to come in next week. Hee. Btw, my position was listed online. If you are keen to have a look, click on the link below. Otherwise, don't bother to apply because there isn't much time left. I gotta leave and a new replacement MUST come next week.
http://www.jobsdb.com/SG/EN/Search/JobAdSingleDetail?jobsIdList=400003000012897

DID YOU KNOW... My little cousins came to my house during Chinese New Year. They came, chiong to my room, and bash up my yoshi. Now it's torn. They even opened my cupboard and poured out all my shirts. Really #^@&*!


How? My precious Yoshi. So heartbrokenED. Look at that split. The brain matters are all fluffing out. Sobsobs. :(

Contact Me.

Want my H.p number? Not so easy. You got to give me urs first. Hahaha.

or if you have any private matters (O.o) kindly leave a note and i will FIND u asap.

H.p number or private matters, press here. No Gimmicks. Guaranteed response. Unless you send nonsense. #@&^%

Archive Me.

Buy Me.

Donation

  © Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP